Opportunities with Commencement Bay Brokers
Mission: To build an industry renowned real estate Firm that creates long term, professional and service driven relationships focused on Client Experience, Team Experience and Firm reputation through our market knowledge, dedicated work ethic, and industry leading technology paired with proven real estate techniques.
Real Estate Partner I:
Client Care Specialist/Contract to Close
Commencement Bay Brokers is a high performing full service real estate team in the heart of Tacoma. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will excel with our team by catering to our clients at the highest level. We aim to provide a world class client experience that is unmatched in our industry. We care for clients with an expert team of professionals and a concierge style service – before, during & after their home purchase or sale.
The transaction & Client Care Partner is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater levels of success by leading our process for catering to existing clients preparing to sell a home and clients who are in the process of closing on a home purchase/sale. The right candidate will enjoy being on a winning team, and will thrive on supporting the team Lead and Sales agents. They will embrace our core Values of LEAD, and will be excited to grow their own skills to develop into a leader within the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- LEAD: Lead by example, Embrace accountability, Attitude is everything, Deliver excellence.
- Deliver a Raving Fan real estate experience by following established processes and timelines to lead clients from Listing Agreement Signing through Closing of a purchase or sale to allow Sales Agents to find more clients.
- Establish and adhere to timelines and follow up with clients, agents and vendors as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released in accordance with the contract.
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions. Create a house file (in Sales Force) for all transactions and report back to the team weekly or at key benchmarks.
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, vendors, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale to deliver on the common goal of a World Class purchase and sale experience.
- Set up contract files and disseminate key dates Understand the contracts to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates.
- Follow team communication plan and procedures for communication with sales agents, clients, partnering agents and vendors.
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research.
- Acquire signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation for file compliance and draft addenda as needed to execute the contract.
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell.
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales.
- Reconcile and provide completed file for auditing at closing.
- Assist with facilitating and reviewing Client Satisfaction surveys for accountability.
Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in real estate sales or transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Must be a great team player
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Experience with Sales Force or similar CRM is an asset but not necessary.
- Ability to multi-task and de-escalate conflict and pro actively problem solve
- Willingness to align with companies CORE Values
L: Lead by Example
E: Embrace Accountability
A: Attitude is Everything
D: Deliver Excellence
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary plus bonus/dependent upon experience
- Health Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement